Wednesday, September 14, 2011

feet!

Sorry about the late post today. We learned about our feet today. And we had a blast learning about them!
We talked about different kinds of shoes and what we can do in each of them. Then we talked about what kinds of things our feet can do. They all laughed when I told them that my feet can paint. So we went outside and painted with our feet! they thought it was silly had had a lot of fun! I have to say that their pictures looked really good. They have some talented feet!
I am happy to say that I don't think anyone got paint on their clothes. Can you believe it?? Despite the fact that the blue paint says it's washable... it doesn't appear to be. All of your children went home happy, full of knowledge, with a great art project and some with smurf feet! Sorry about that! Hopefully with some soap and a good scrub they'll be a little less smurf-ish.

No comments: