Saturday, November 3, 2012

November is here.

November is here! In November we are learning about our colors. And our shapes. We will be learning about one color everyday and making something with a shape. If you would like to, you can have your student wear the color of the day to class. That's always fun!

I will be sending home Baggie books soon. They are the Sam or the bob books, simple readers. These are the same books they use in kindergarten. I know some of the kids are not ready for them and some are. So please let me know if you would like me to start sending them home or not.

For those who have kids that are still learning their letters please make sure you are working with your children on their letters at home as well. They need repetition. If you need any ideas on how to help your student at home, let me know I would be glad to help!

Don't forget, there is no school on this Monday, Nov. 5th. As Davis County School District is having their teacher prep day.

Thanks for all you do! As they say practice makes progress!

-Miss Hanah

No comments: