Thursday, February 9, 2012

will you be my Valetine?

Our Valentines party is on Monday! We made Valentines boxes on Wednesday (when we talked about mail carriers) and the kids are so excited to fill them with valentines! Please make sure to send a Valentine for everyone in the class with your child on Monday. There are 8 kids total in class (including your own child). We welcomed a new little girl to class this week. I don't know who is more excited for her to be in class. Her, or the other kids! If you need a class list email me or text me and I'll send you the names. I just love your cute little kids!

today we had a guest speaker come in. Nurse Jenell talked about how nurses are community helpers and what they do. they had so much fun! She let them listen to their hearts (and bellies) with a stethoscope, she brought scrubs for them to wear and surgical hats, and gloves. they had so much fun playing nurse/doctor with the babies in our dramatic center. So much fun to have a guest speaker in class.

No comments: